5 Things To Do During TV Turnoff Week
If your family is watching too much television then you will find the activities below great to use during TV Turnoff Week April 24 - 30, 2006.
1. Pick out a book that the family will enjoy and read during the time the family normally watches television.
2. Make a craft or recipe related to the book you have chosen to read during the week.
3. Go on a nature walk during the day and catch fireflies during the evening.
4. Pack a picnic lunch and take a trip to the local park to play and explore.
5. Play card games and board games that the family enjoys and maybe even introduce some new ones to them.
These activities will find their way into your family life long after TV Turnoff Week is over. For more information you can go to this website www.tvturnoff.org